Thursday, April 19, 2007

Quotes

So I found these quotes and a lot of them pertain to how I am feeling lately......
Enjoy...


Look at the stars.
Same stars as last week.
Last year. When we were kids.
When we weren't even born.
In a hundred years, no one
will ever know who we were,
but they'll know those same stars.

a stranger stabs you in the front.
a Friend stabs you in the back
a boyfriend stabs you in the heart
a best friend pokes you with a straw.

I think that sometimes we love people so much
that we become numb to it, because if we
actually felt how we really loved them,
it would kill us, that doesn't make you a bad person,
it just means your hearts too big.


nobody understands how much i miss you, i
miss how much we used to talk, & miss all the
things we used to do. i try not to admit it to
myself that i still feel this way. nobody knows that
i still wake up thinking of you each day. i still
think of you & i really do miss you. i would give up
everything i have to be everything we`re not.

Try not to underestimate me,
I have this habit of exceeding low expectations.

I'm selfish, impatient,
and a little insecure.

I make mistakes,
I am out of control, and
at times hard to handle.
But
if you cant handle me at my worst,
than you sure as hell don't
deserve me at my best.

Everyone acts like they know exactly who I am ;
like they've got me all figured out or something.
How is that even possible if I don't even know who I am

Not knowing your pretty, is beauty.
Being completely insane is better then boring.
And being in love with someone
but not telling them is just stupid

i wonder if i can tell you yet
about how much i [love] like you
but i'm too disfunctional to
reveal to you all my secrets

when there's a silence between us,
so many thoughts run through my mind
i want to ask you so many questions
about "us", i'm just too afraid of your answer



I guess that is all for now...

No comments: